MyCosy at the Ocean

A beautifully appointed 2 bedroom executive apartment located in an award winning new development, a short stroll from Aberdeen beach.


  • Landscape 01
  • Landscape 02
  • Landscape 03
  • Landscape 04
  • Landscape 05
  • Landscape 06
  • Landscape 07
  • Landscape 08

About MyCosy at the Ocean

Mycosy at the Ocean is a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom executive apartment located in an award winning new development, a short stroll from Aberdeen beach. Offering stunning views over the Aberdeen skyline.

Whether visiting for business or pleasure, the exceptional quality and level of comfort offered at this apartment will make your visit a memorable one.

The Mycosy at the Ocean is a 2 bedroom executive apartment, fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. It sleeps up to 4 people in two double beds.

  • Modern apartment block with lift access in great location.
  • Free allocated parking in a secure car park
  • Kitchen/ diner and lounge with fantastic views over Aberdeen city.
  • Master bathroom with shower over bath.
  • En-suite with elegant shower
  • Super comfortable beds
  • TV with freeview & unlimited WIFI.
  • Books, and games for any rainy days
  • Quality furnishings and tasteful décor in each room.

Accommodation & Facilities


Large lounge overlooking the city skyline with L shaped leather sofa and armchair to enjoy a relaxing time with your family and friends.

Kitchen and dining area on open plan with the lounge, with all appliances and table for 4 settings.

Family bathroom with shower over bath.

Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and super comfortable beds for a fantastic nights sleep.

Double bedroom with double wardrobe and super comfortable divan bed for your comfort.

What's Nearby

Travelling from Aberdeen Beach Boulevard, head in the direction of Aberdeen FC’s Pittodrie Stadium. Ocean Apartments are 200 metres to the south of the stadium on Park Road which runs along the beach end of the football ground.

Award winning Aberdeen beach is a short stroll from the apartment. The beach has many facilities including:

  • The beach leisure centre and ice rink
  • Kings Links golf course and driving range
  • The beach ballroom with its unique sprung dance floor
  • Transition Extreme climbing and skateboarding arena
  • Codonas leisure park and funfair
  • Queens links cinema and eateries

A selection of cafes are on the beach promenade and we would particularly recommend The Sand Dollar for lunch, dinner or an afternoon coffee and the world famous Inversnecky for a big Sunday morning fry-up.

We are just next door to Pittodrie Stadium, the home of the FAMOUS ABERDEEN.

The only Scottish football club to have won two European trophies!

Nearest Airport – Aberdeen 6 km

Nearest Train station – Aberdeen 1.5 km- Check Trainline website for times

Nearest Bus station – Guild street 1.5 km

Nearest Mini-mart – Urquart Road / Park Road – 200 metres

Nearest Super market – Asda at Queens links at the Beach- 0.7 miles

Nearest Cinema and restaurants – Aberdeen Beach 1 km

Nearest Beach – Aberdeen Beach – 400 metres



The Mycosy at the Ocean is available on a minimum 2 day stay. Bookings can start on any day. Check in is from 15:00 on the day of arrival and Check out is 10:00 on the day of departure. Discounts are available for stays of more than 7 days and further discounts for stays of more than 30 days.

Our pricing guide below shows the price per night. We may also run offers from time to time so please check your availability using our booking system to get an exact quotation for your stay.

In order to complete your reservation, you will need to make an online payment. If your booking is more than 14 days from now you can secure your booking by paying a 30% deposit now and we will contact you 14 days prior to arrival to collect the remaining 70%. If your booking is within 14 days of your arrival we will contact you to collect 100% of the booking.

All bookings must be paid for prior to arrival. We accept all major credit and debit cards except American Express and Diners. We also accept bank transfers and payments by Paypal

In addition a further £150 good housekeeping deposit pre-authorisation will be posted to your credit card just before your arrival. This pre-auth will be released on completion of the property inspection post rental.

If you have any questions please call our friendly sales team and we will be happy to help!

Availability & Booking

Use our simple, secure online booking service below to review real time availability and to book your stay at MyCosy at the Ocean.
  • Portrait 01
  • Portrait 02
  • Portrait 03
  • Portrait 04
  • Portrait 05
  • Portrait 06